(Last updated: December 24, 2012)
Commissions are currently OPEN.
$$$ Base prices.
--- Character portraits/bust shots--------- $10 [link] [link] [link]
--- Single full-body characters basic / no BG ------ $20 [link]
-------Additional characters (up to 3 characters per piece) +$5
--- Chibis --------------------------------------- $15 [link] [link] [link]
-------Single characters only
--- Illustrations (BG included) -------------- $50 [link] -[link]
-------Price may increase depending on the complexity of the piece
-------Maximum of three characters. Fourth character and up: +$15 per character.
$$$ Extras / Add-ons.
--- Design work (costume only) ----------------- +$10
- for fantasy wardrobe and armor ------- +$15
--- No visual reference ----------------------------- +$5
(if you do not have a visual reference at hand)
Consider the following:
- Pieces may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to complete depending on my workload.
- I will draw most things within the realm of reason, note me to discuss the contents of the commission if you are not sure. I will not draw explicit 18+ art. Be sure to have references at hand (preferably visual references). Please describe the image you want thoroughly or I will take artistic liberty on the subject.
- I reserve the right to decline any commissions if I believe that I am not able to complete it.
- All commissions will be in digital format and a hi-res unwatermarked version will be emailed to you.
- All commissions are for PERSONAL USE only. For commercial use or use in projects (whether it is for profit or non-profit), please contact me.
- If you wish to upload the image to a gallery, please ask me for a written permission.
- Completed commissions may be uploaded to my DA account, sketchblog, other galleries under my name, and portfolio with a watermark.
- I require upfront payment for all pieces except illustrations, where only 50% of the total is due upfront. You may also pay the full amount upfront if you wish. The final image file will not be sent to you until the full payment has been made.
- I will start the commission once I've received the payment, otherwise, I will move on to the next person on the list.
- Commissions cannot be canceled after the payment and initial sketches have been made. All completed commissions are non-refundable.
- All payments will be made through Paypal. USD only. I will be sending an invoice once I have agreed to do the commission.
- I will require you to keep in touch with me so that delays can be avoided. If any questions arise, I will contact you about them.
- For illustrations: once I've approved the commission and received the payment, I will send you a few thumbnails and you will choose the one I am to work with. Once the sketch has been developed further, you can have me change MINOR details until the work is satisfactory. Please be reasonable with the amount of revisions to be made.
- For sketches, single full-body characters, and portraits: No WIP screenshots will be sent (unless asked for) so be sure to provide enough information and references.
--- If you are interested in commissioning me, please send me a note with the following information:
* PayPal Email (if not the same as the above):
* What are you ordering? :
* Thorough description of the image (including mood/personalities/overall feeling/posing):
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask!
FIND ME AT:
--- Twitter: nyanlatte
--- Website: mimee.net
--- Blog: Cats & Coffee
--- Sketchblog: The Art Dump
--- Tumblr: Mimee Tumblelog
--- Steam: litomimee
Even though I don't always go around thanking you for faves/watches or replying to your comments, I want to let you guys know that they are all appreciated.